Due to (COVID-19) situation, Courier & Logistics services have been suspended and the shipment of the orders are delayed due to precautionary restrictions by the government to avoid the spread of COVID-19.
As per the latest information received from Govt. of India, Ministry of Communications, only shipments to the below list of 45 countries have resumed through Expedite Shipments Mode. The shipments to all countries under Standard/Economy mode of Shipment are still inoperational but shall resume only after furthur notice from the Govt. We request all our valuable buyers to exercise patience in these situation and thank you all for your continued support and trust.
List of 45 Countries operational under Expedite Shipment Mode:
Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bhutan, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong-Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mongolia, Mexico, Nepal, Netherland, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, Ukraine, USA, Vietnam.
Please rest assured, your purchase through us is completely secured and we shall ensure that your order reaches you as soon as possible. We shall dispatch all the orders as soon as the shipments are resumed. Once again thanks for your patience and your trust.
TOP 10 HAND SANITIZERS AS PER PEOPLE'S CHOICE
70% v/v Alcohol
[] Dettol Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs instantly, without water. Use anytime, anywhere while in car, office, handbag, picnics, nappy change, travel, sports etc. Leaves your hands refreshed. Use as often as required.
60% v/v Alcohol
[] Dabur India’s most trusted Ayurvedic brand offers a new range of hand sanitizers Dabur Sanitize kills 99.9% germs without the use of soap & water. It is recommended for regular hand cleansing inside your home, office and in public places, especially before consuming food & eatables and after coming in contact with any external surface, pet or a person. It’s recommended since viruses spread through coughing and sneezing. Recent evidence has shown that some germs linger on surfaces like doorknobs, desks and phones, and are transferred via the fingers to the mouth, nose or eyes. Sanitizing your hands with Dabur Sanitize protects you from the germs transferred from direct contact with an infected person or from an external source. Available in 3 fragrances : Regular, Strawberry and Lemon.
70% v/v Alcohol
[] Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer is an effective, alcohol based hand sanitizer, formulated with the goodness of time-tested herbs. It kills 99.9% of germs, helps prevent infection, and ensures total hand hygiene. In the absence of water, using Himalaya PureHands Hand Sanitizer helps in effectively destroying germs. The World Health Organization states that one should use an alcohol based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not accessible.
55% v/v Alcohol
[] Lifebuoy Keep germs at bay with this 'on-the-go' pack of Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer - Total 10 variant. It is enriched with Moisturizers and Vitamin E that leave your hands 99.99%* germ free. Lifebuoy Sanitizer is in gel form and it leaves your hands feeling soft, fresh and smooth. This Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer is convinient to carry and can be placed on your pocket, bag or purse for convinience.
75% v/v Alcohol AS PER WHO GUIDELINES
[] Shavi 75% v/v Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer blended as per WHO guidlines kills 99.99% of germs and viruses, Your Trusted Brand Shavi offers all new Hand Sanitizer. It is specially formulated to protect you from 100 illness causing by germs and viruses. Protect yourself and your family from a wide range of illness which can not be cleaned by any soap or water. SHAVI means brightness like Sun.
65% v/v Alcohol
[] Dr Morphen In the times of urgency when water is not available, keep ‘Protect’ as an alternative to fight those illness causing germs! Provides hand hygiene anytime and all the time of the day. Provides protection from infections and diseases on the go without soap. Kills 99.9% illness causing germs.
60% v/v Alcohol
[] Godrej protekt not just another HAND SANITIZER the alcohol in an ordinary sanitizer dries your palms and the triclosan does more bad than good Our sanitizer protects you from germs for 8 hours, is naturally derived and alcohol free. That's why we call it 'not just another' hand sanitizer. Anything, but ordinary.
70% v/v Alcohol
[] Purell advanced hand sanitizer enhanced with four nourishing skin conditioning agents, a skin friendly formulation that's mild on hands, Clinically proven effective in helping to maintain skin health skin moisture and skin feel, Helps reduce bacteria on the skin kills the most germs leaves hands feeling soft.
70% v/v Alcohol
[] Savlon’s hand sanitizers provide efficient protection against 100 disease causing germs including bacteria, yeast, mould and viruses. They kill 99.99% germs and keeps you safe and protected. Fun to use and convenient to carry, your favourite sanitizer is easy to take with you wherever you go.
60% v/v Alcohol
[] Sri Sri Tattva Swaccha Hand Sanitiser, enriched with Neem, Aloe vera and Ushira extracts effectively kills 99.9% of germs and keeps your hands soft and moisturised. It is made with natural gum and is free from harmful polymers.
WHO RECOMMENDED HANDRUB FORMULATIONS
• Ethanol 80% (v/v), • Glycerol 1.45% (v/v), • Hydrogen peroxide 0.125% (v/v)
• Isopropyl alcohol 75% (v/v), • Glycerol 1.45% (v/v), • Hydrogen peroxide 0.125% (v/v)
1. Pre-production analysis should be made every time an analysis certificate is not available to guarantee the titration of alcohol (i.e. local production). Verify the alcohol concentration with the alcoholmeter and make the necessary adjustments in volume in the preparation formulation to obtain the final recommended concentration.
2. Post-production analysis is mandatory if either ethanol or an isopropanol solution is used. Use the alcoholmeter to control the alcohol
concentration of the final use solution. The accepted limits should be fixed to ± 5% of the target concentration (75%–85% for ethanol).
3. The alcoholmeter shown in this information pamphlet is for use with ethanol; if used to control an isopropanol solution, a 75% solution will show 77% (± 1%) on the scale at 25°C.
Labelling should be in accordance with national guidelines and should include the following:
• Name of institution
• WHO recommended handrub formulation
• For external use only
• Avoid contact with eyes
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Date of production and batch number
• Use: Apply a palmful of alcohol based handrub and cover all surfaces
of the hands. Rub hands until dry
• Composition: ethanol or isopropanol, glycerol and hydrogen peroxide
• Flammable: keep away from flame and heat
Production and storage facilities:
• Production and storage facilities should ideally be air conditioned or cool rooms. No naked flames or smoking should be permitted in these areas.
• WHO-recommended handrub formulations should not be produced in quantities exceeding 50-litres locally or in central pharmacies lacking specialised air conditioning and ventilation.
• Since undiluted ethanol is highly flammable and may ignite at temperatures as low as 10°C, production facilities should directly dilute it to the above-mentioned concentration. The flashpoints
of ethanol 80% (v/v) and of isopropyl alcohol 75% (v/v) are 17.5°C and 19°C, respectively.
• National safety guidelines and local legal requirements must be adhered to the storage of ingredients and the final product.
• Additional safety information is presented in Part B of this Guide.
From Perfume Hacks by Swetoo.........
All other trademarks displayed on this webpage are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with us. Furthermore, name trademarks and copyrights included on this site, are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. Takeit2day.com has no affiliation with the manufacturers/designers. It is not intended to infringe on the manufacturers/designer's name and valuable trademark. Any references to brand names are made strictly for comparison only. Also, let it be known, that this web site has no affiliation to, and is not associated or sponsored by any of these trademark owners.